Mint mojito

Mint Mojito: Making and reviewing

Delicious and refreshing, this summer season I have been drinking a lot of mocktails, juices and syrups to escape the heat. In-fact, I will say, the only reason why I love summer season – is my love for these fizzy drinks. And nothing can beat a healthy sparkling mint flavored mocktail in this hot season. Hence, it had made me to write this post. I’ll be putting forward hand made mint mocktail and a packed mint syrup by bought from amazon.

Yes, It is going to be my blog based on food and drinks. In-fact, I would rather say, it is a review kind of post. Actually, for the first time in a while I made my first mocktail and I was so much carried away that I had to write this post. Again, I have also bought a mocktail syrup from amazon and ran a test in regards of taste. There is one more reason behind writing it. And that is because we never wishes to drink only water, we want something more fascinating and more refreshing . Therefore, we made mocktails and cocktails.

I was all alone in my home and wanted to drink something cool. Therefore, I thought of making a nice exhilarating “Mint Mojito“. Let’s see what happened next…

Mint Mojito

150 ml
Two tea spoon
2 bunches
90ml
50ml
100ml
For garnish, if required.

Important Note: Every ingredient used here are nearly in same quantity. I haven’t calculated exactly, but the quantity is in the best of my knowledge.

Mint mojito
2 glasses of Mint Mojito for me only

Directions:

• I’ve put 2 glasses water in a large container and added white sugar. Then I’ve stirred it and heated it on gas stove. You can even heat it in microwave for few minutes (2-3 minutes).
  • After this, add the chopped mint leaves (in this case I’ve used prestige – mixture for chopping) to the water and allow it to cool for 5-6 minutes.
  • Thereafter, I’ve removed all the mint leaves from it and set aside.
  • Preparation of lemon juice: Grab a glass and get 1 lemon and 1 lime (Hindi – mausami) out of the the refrigerator. Then, cut and squeeze them into the glass and add water as per your need (I’ve used 2 cups). Stir it well and your lemon juice is ready.
  • Now put the lemon juice, lime sherbet and little water together in a pitcher and stir it well.
  • Pour the mint mixture which was earlier made, into the lime mixture prepared in the previous step.
  • Add some club soda and stir it. Finally enjoy the drink.
Mint mojito
Enjoy the refreshing mint mojito

My learning:

First of all, when I started making this mint mocktail and I was not sure how I’m going to proceed. That’s why, while preparing it I had wasted or rather invested a lot of water, lime and lemon. First, I made lemon juice (I was expert in making it) but I didn’t know what to do further to make mint mojito. Proceeding further, I mix some part of mint prepared earlier with lemon juice but the results were horrible. I miserably failed in it. So after putting a lot of efforts, I finally got the right mixture. Lemon juice with lime sorbet and some little water had worked well. I had to boil mint solution for 4 minutes instead of 2 minutes. Finally I came up with a nice mint mocktail. But by having a sip of mint I found that there is still one thing was missing in regards with taste. Hence, I came up with club soda.

All of the above, I made a lot of mistakes finally came up with perfect mint mocktail. It was a definitely a perfect one.

Now it’s time for Mala’s green mint mojito syrup

It was just few days back when I bought Mala’s Mock Tail – Green Mint from amazon. Essentially, it is the simplest way to have a nice mint mojito, ready-made and just drink. What you have to do with it is:

Just put some of the water in cup/glass and add few ml (5ml) of Mala’s mint mojito syrup from the bottle and mix it. Stir it well and add few cubes of ice in it and enjoy. But one thing is very clear with which most of my readers will agree. The recipe which we make and the one ready-made has a lot of difference.

mint mojito
Mala’s green mint mojito
mint mojito
I’m pouring Mala’s green mint mojito syrup into glass
mint mojito
Mala green mint bottle, ice and water. Mix them in glass
mint mojito
Glass filled with green mint mojito

What I found was the taste of Mala’s green mint mojito was quite similar to what I made. I enjoyed both of these. Amazon has really gave a great product. I’ll rate it 4 out of 5. It is really addictive in taste.

This is all about mint mojito… Till then follow me on facebook and instagram

If you like my mint mojito, do subscribe to my blog and also comment your experience as well.

1. Cassandra Rose

I don’t drink so I love that this is a mocktail! Adding mint sounds even better – I love drinking mint tea every morning and mint ice cream so I’m sure it’ll make the mocktail taste even better.

Thanks a lot for commenting, Cassandra!

2. Neha Agarwal

Very Nice Post. I want to buy this Mala’s green mint mojito syrup but it could not available in the amazon. But i have tried Mala’s Chocalate Sauce from this website http://bit.ly/2xcgSMr.Thanks for posting.

Yes, it sometimes happens to me as well (we are not able to find the products on amazon). But thanks for commenting and trying some of its products.

3. lucicoo

I’ve never tried a mojito before but I know that they are really refreshing after a rough day.

Thank you so much Lucioo! You will definitely enjoy Mojito.

4. Margarette Puno

Oh this mojito looks so refreshing! I will try this on my birthday this 17th. I’m sure my visitors will love it.

yes, this is so refreshing and addictive that I actually had regularly for 10 days.
      Thanks for the comment.

5. Akshay Malhotra

I really love Mojitos! Your recipe looks amazing, I am definitely gonna give it a try. Thank you for sharing the recipe with us

Thanks for commenting Akshay!

6. Jeuelle

I don’t drink alcohol at all but I LOVE making “mock-tails” with my buddies. I’m saving this recipe for sure!

7. jewelryandjourney

I’m a bartender and making mojitos is my fave! so fun and yummy 🙂

Ohh wow! I feel fascinated by this job-bartender. Great one. Thanks for liking my post.

8. allmydealsindia

Tried your recipe and I was blown away looking for more

Thank you so much!! I always feel good when someone tries my recipe and enjoy making it.

9. Elizabeth O

I am not a alcohol drinker. I will definitely recommend and share this mint mojito to my friends.

10. lexieanimetravel

Wow I love your review and the making of your mojito. and Sugar is a no! no! lovely post though. thanks a lot for sharing.

Thanks to you too! I’m glad you like it.

11. lavandamichelle

My sisters love mojitos and vodka. I just sent her this article and I can’t wait to see how she likes it. It sure is a pretty drink, if I was a drinker I would certainly try it.

Thanks a lot Lavanda for sharing it with your sister. I hope she like it.

12. Rhian Westbury

I love a mojito so I’m sure the mocktail version still tasted yummy x

Truly, this mint version is tasty.

13. Kamille King

Since I am not an alcohol drinker, I’ll probably recommend this to my friend!

http://www.kamilleking.com x

Haha! Thanks Kamille! Easy to prepare and alcohol-free is good! Thanks for recommending this to your friend.

14. eazynazy

one of my friends loves mojito , am gonna share this post with her 🙂

Thanks a lot! Thanks for the share.

15. Kevin

You know what they say, Practice makes perfect. Look what you got here! I think you’re doing good. Keep it up!

Haha! You are right Kevin. Practice makes the man perfect. Thanks a lot for such a positive comment.

16. Brittany

I love mojitos. Mint gives it just the right flavor! I’d like to make this to and see how it tastes! Looks intriguing with the green mix!

17. Familyearthtrek

Look at that color! It looks like it glows in the dark! I wish though you would have decorate with a mini umbrella or something…is it to quiche?😂

Haha, seriously! I love your comment. While I was making and writing about mint mojito, Iw as also thinking the same thing. But I didn’t have any of the things to decorate it.

18. Jane

Mojitos are my favorite. I don’t actually drink alcohol but I love making mocktials. I think I’ll have to try mint and lime for sure.

Thanks, Jane! Thanks a lot for your comment.

19. Laina Turner

I love, love, love mojitos and am always looking for good recipes. I wish there wasn;t so many steps:) or maybe if I had a live in bartender.

Haha, amazing! Even bartending is one of those things which fascinates me a lot. I have tried a lot of mojito mix recipes, but I haven’t tried to mix it with alcohol.

20. arra odeza (@acodeza)

I love mojitos and vodka. I think I could make this mojito mix on my own. I’d love to try this one soon. Mint + mojito plus lime seems refreshing

Yes, off-course this one is really good. However, it is alcohol-free.
      I never tried mojito with vodka. I would love to try that as well.

21. In and Out of Vegas

I wonder if I can make this drink with a sugar substitute like Splenda it will it ruin the taste. I love Mojitos but always think about that sugar content haha. Thanks for the recipe.I may have to experiment a little myself! !

I never used sugar in mojitos! Yes the trueness of Mojitos will be ruined by putting sugar in it.